Ultra Adhesive is our most popular, and highest performing adhesive, one that we are sure that you will absolutely adore. Not only does it provide longevity, which is very important, but there are no fumes and no residue. When you remove older, grown out lashes during refill time, you will notice that no adhesive is left behind on your clients natural lash. Plus, who wouldn’t love this gorgeous little one of a kind bottle? Isn’t she lovely?
Shake with cap tightly secured in a cool place. Shake well before each use.
Keep out of eyes. In case of direct contact with eyes, rinse with water and seek medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
Contents are flammable. Do not use or store near an open flame.
- Ensure the client is relaxed and their hair is away from your sanitized tools and application products.
- Shake adhesive for one minute. Apply one drop at a time to the jade stone. Clean glue nozzle if necessary and firmly replace the cap. If you are right-handed, place lashes and jade stone to the right of your client’s head. If you are left-handed, place lashes and jade stone to the left of your client’s head.
- Place straight tweezers in your non-dominant hand and curved tweezers in your dominant hand. Using both tweezers isolate a single eyelash. With your straight tweezers open, contain the isolated lash. With the curved tweezers in your dominant hand select one lash and make sure the blunt end is down (the end stuck to the adhesive strip on the tray). Dip the bottom half of the extension into the adhesive.
- Brush the natural lash with the adhesive that is on the extension until the natural lash is coated and place the extension just above the base of the natural lash. Make sure it is close, BUT NOT ON THE EYELID. Open the curved tweezers to release the extension. Note: If you have excess adhesive, blot the tape/gel patch after coating the natural lash with the adhesive.
- Hold the straight tweezers open for approximately five (5) seconds to let the glue dry and to keep other lashes from becoming attached. Gently blow the wet extension with the air blower if necessary.
- Do not place an extension right next to another extension until it is dry. Repeat until all lashes have extensions on them.
- At the end of the application, gently blow extensions with an air blower to make sure all extensions are dry.